Well people, its summer time the suns out and we got you covered on some of the top spots to get some sun and some drinks. So this our top list for patio and outdoor drinking spots.
1) Bottle House which is located in Madrona is one of Seattle's most established wine bar with rotating wine list and Froze (yes that's right slushy rosé) and small bites to enjoy with the wine.
2) Mbar located in SLU with a top deck patio view of the area. This Middle eastern, Spanish and Italian food spot also has with a vast list of intriguing cocktails and a wine list to boot.
3) The Sexton A Southern style comfort food and craft cocktails. This Ballard spot provides all the fixins with a nice outdoor patio to enjoy your summer cocktails.
4) Kings Hardware Another Ballard spot just a block down from The Sexton, is a busy drinking hall with a saloon style atmosphere. Its gets pretty busy at night but dont let that stop you from coming in and trying one of their many burgers they have.
5) Rooftop Brewery Across the waterway from our last two spots this Nano-brewery may be small but has quite to offer with daily food trucks, a patio and rotating beer list. So if you want a quieter brewery setting with an outdoor vibe this is the place for you.
6) Ballard Loft Its name is where its located, its the only sports bar on the list where the grub is good as the atmosphere so if you want to watch the game and sit outside with some great pizza or sliders this should be on you list to go watch Mariners games.
7) Laguinta's Tap Room Located in the old Hillard's brewery its same getup as Hillard's just with Laguinta's beer instead, you got snacks, live music, board games and daily food trucks its hard to beat that combo.
8) Westward Is our only full service restaurant on here and its well deserved. You can come down for happy hour and sit in one of the beach chairs over looking Lake Union or grab a seat at the bar. The food is Mediterranean and seafood fare so its still a great spot to enjoy some drinks and small eats.
9) 100 Pound Clam Located in SLU its a rustic bar known for its fish and chip's so its pretty chill spot to grab a beer and enjoy the patio.
10) Populuxe Brewery Located in the Freemont area, and with recent expansion has some great outdoor seating to enjoy the beer with some daily food trucks along the way.
11) Mezcaleria Oaxaca Our last stop is back on Capitol Hill this two story Mexican spot has for more restaurant and formal sitting downstairs, but a great rooftop bar to over look Capitol Hill main drag of pine street and see some pretty cool sunsets over Seattle.
Well this our top list for some summer spots to check out. Let us know what you think and if we missed any of your favorite spots! Cheers